We have a lot of experience with developing Android apps. Our priority is to create top quality products with beautiful design, write a perfectly clean code and make apps easily configurable and customizable. We are following Android Design Guidelines and permanently watching new trends.
We are trying to develop the Android app for everyone so that didn’t required any programming skills. AnyWebApp architecture helps you to customize the app in your own way. It’s simple, just follow our video tutorial and user guide manual to make your Android WebView app.
DEMO APPS (Some Apps, uses AnyWebApp Webview Android App)
WebView App Features:
Create Android WebView mobile app from a responsive website. Configure requirement and create your site into an app, AnyWebApp can do much more, explore the many useful options & features we offer below:
- Java Language: This project is developed in Java language with Google latest guideline and material design.
- Splash Screen: We have already made every setting for the splash screen. Just place your transparent logo and text.
- No Internet & Error Screen: When the app doesn’t get any internet connection, you can show error message on app screen “no internet connection” or any type of error message related to the problem.
- Smart Ads Solution: Earn money from AdMob (Interstitial Ads show with time managing)
- Ask Permission: Based on google guideline AnyWebApp WebView app will ask required permission to file access when it’s needed.
- File Upload/Download: AnyWebApp will allow you to upload and download files.
- Download Manager: Download any file with AnyWebApp WebView.
- Media Support: RocketWeb supports video (Youtube, vimeo, HTML5 videos etc), audio(.mp3, .wav etc), all image format and animated image (.gif).
- Push Notification: Push notification with Google Firebase cloud messaging and also In-App Messaging.
- Open External Links (Native Application/Web Open): From your website, AnyWebApp can open the email app, call a number, open a play store product page or a social sharing sites etc… in the native app/web.
- Other: Full screen video, Pull-to-Refresh, Download Alert, Upload Files, Long back press exit available when user tries to exit the app, Responsive design (portrait, landscape, handling orientation change), Multi-language support, Runtime permissions, Easy configuration, Well documented.